Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Day 15

Day 15
Tues. Sept. 24, 2013

What can I say? The whole day was literally jam packed. ENGL100A had a lot of indepth analysis of various readings. At some parts, I did not quite get the concept at first, but over time you start to see things differently. Maybe...just maybe, I might pass this course.

Next was VCULT100 where we discussed about the film that we watched yesterday called Outside the Law. We talked about the narrative form and made comparisons to the Russian Ark. It also seems to me that most of the films we watch are non-English thus coining the course "World Cinema". I think there should be at least a film in English so that I won't have to be so busy reading subtitles…

The night ended off well with RezCouncil discussion and then spending the rest of the night with my girlfriend on Skype. Long distance was hard for the both of us, but we'll make through it. We know we will. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and give your feedback. Thanks!