Monday, September 16, 2013

Day 7

Day 7
Mon. Sept. 16, 2013

Oh my gosh, it's been one week since I began writing this blog! What a wonder eh? Usually people stop writing after two or three days, but here I am.

Today was my day off, but I still needed to head to campus to see a film and finish and an assignment for VCULT100. I started off the morning with some chores by cleaning my room and then doing the laundry. Next, I finished the remainder of any readings that I needed to do and then head over for the film.

The movie I watched was the Russian Ark and I must say that movie was weird. Weird because it was hard to interpret the film as it was completely in Russian and that the story was confusing. Anyways, the first person shoot made it disorienting for me and I could barely have a straight head. In the end, I finished the film and completed my assignment and was thankful the movie was over before I got dizzy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and give your feedback. Thanks!