Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Day 9

Day 9
Wed. Sept. 18, 2013

ARBUS200 today and the class was interesting as usual. Well, the seats were usual as well and it was very uncomfortable. They say that you can learn as long as what your butt can endure...and the seat was not at all comfy.

Anyways...we talked about E-Portfolios and taking a look at building our own portfolios online and then transitioned ourselves into defining what is an entrepreneur? Had some good discussion and then the day ended...finally...I can find a good seat or something.

Later, I went home and did some reading material for ENGL100A tomorrow and I must say the two works that I read were utterly uninteresting and lacking my taste. I decided that I call my girlfriend up and see how she was doing. Gosh, the long distance is reallying pushing us to our limits of trust and loyalty. But we keep our open communications and I still love her. That's my speech for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and give your feedback. Thanks!