Friday, September 13, 2013

Day 4

Day 4
Fri. Sept. 13, 2013

Unlucky 13th or lucky 13th? I found today's class at the Stratford Campus to be really unique and exciting. Why? The instructors I had were amazing compared to my other instructors. You know what they say about saving the best for the last eh? That's true.

At first when classes started, everyone was confused which classes and sections they were supposed to attend. After a ten minute of sorting, I started my day with GBDA103. The instructor reminded me of an instructor I had at BCIT whom was very friendly and wanted to get to know each and every student despite a large class. The fact that large classes were common in university, it's good to know that there are still good instructors that make you feel important as an individual for their class. That's definitely a plus because I look forward to attending the next class.

In the afternoon, GBDA101 began and the class felt slightly longer than it really was at first. Probably because we had to go through the course outline and read over a lot of policies. Well, then the fun began when we talked about photography, but then time was running out which eventually led to a sped-up class where everyone was scrambling to take notes. Not a pleasant on the rush because there were some really good details that I think we may have skipped just for the sake of time.

All in all, it was a pleasant day to end the first week in university with a positive experience despite the heavy load of homework assignments and readings I had to complete for the next class. I'm thinking of taking some time to relax...clear my mind and then begin some intensive studying in course materials.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and give your feedback. Thanks!