Thursday, September 26, 2013

Day 17

Day 17
Thur. Sept. 26, 2013

I woke up today with some renewed strength, but I knew that I had not fully recovered just yet. I took some meds that I had packed along and it seemed to be keeping my body in state from being worse.

Then I headed on for ENGL100A and we discussed about parallelism in novels and characters. I wonder what I got on my essay...anyways, we had to split into groups of four and present a piece of novel for the class. I chose Alan Quatermain because one of my friend from residence chose that so I went with it. I'm still sick and I don't have anything to write in detail.

Stratford Campus tomorrow, better get as much sleep before waking up early...real early.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and give your feedback. Thanks!