Sunday, September 29, 2013

Day 20

Day 20
Sun. Sept. 29, 2013

Went directly to the local grocery shop to resupply on food and get some medicine for my condition. I stockpiled a sufficient amount of resources that will be good for a week or two. The medicine I took only slowed down the signs, but it didn't have really that much effect. I will look at getting meds from the Waterloo Campus Pharmacy to find a drug to combat my infection.

Today was good, I finished off my ARBUS200 written assignment and I will go to the Bookstore tomorrow to buy reading material for ENGL100A. I'm looking to buy the books that I didn't need the intial round. It's going to be a hefty amount for sure.

On a side note, writing this makes me feel like I'm writing a journal where no one really reads it. Something like a zombie apocalypse log, that I'm just writing on what happened today. Maybe too much imagination or maybe I'm not thinking straight because I'm sick...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and give your feedback. Thanks!