Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Day 106

Day 106
Wed. Jan. 8, 2014

GER101 today and we learnt the alphabet. We only did a little practice and then started looking at verbs and translation which was the hard part because I had no clue which verb fits with each subject. The instructor gave out assignments and informed me that there will be no laboratory tomorrow.

Once I headed home, I did my laundry of the week and decided that it be best to do my laundry on the Tuesdays since I only have one class in the morning.

Later the evening I had ARTS111 and it was a very interesting course about career. I'm starting to wonder if this university program is the right career for me. Especially GER101 which made me see things differently about my program.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and give your feedback. Thanks!