Sunday, January 26, 2014

Day 124

Day 124
Sun. Jan. 26, 2014

I must say when I woke up to read posts on Facebook, I was surprised by the tremendous amount of support and compliments on my leadership skills on my resignation post. It was definitely a morale boost and confidence that from the standpoint of my people, I did well and I carried my integrity and pride with me.

The day seemed to be must more...free. My girlfriend was right, the game was too serious for me and that this break was necessary for my health. As one of my friends told me that you should always listen to your woman when she complains and that I did. Tomorrow is Poker night and I look forward to it. For now, enjoy life and relieve the stress that has been accumulating.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and give your feedback. Thanks!