Sunday, January 12, 2014

Day 110

Day 110
Sun. Jan. 12, 2014

Today is the day where I officially drop GER101 despite having paid around $80 in textbooks. I realized that the books from previous term has been sitting here doing nothing and decided to try out the FEDS bookstore. It turns out that they do a consignment and is not an instant sell. So I got ENGL100A and GER101 textbooks wanting to go on a quick sell. I'm thinking of selling as low as 50% off the price I bought.

Now that my GER101 course is dropped, I plan on using my time available every mornings to get my rest and utilize my full Tuesdays off as a personal time where I can reflect on school and life. What are my interests? Filming, directing, writing, gaming, and managing...can I connect a career? ARTS111 has begun to slowly craft my distorted mind into a clearer image of what my life really is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and give your feedback. Thanks!