Thursday, January 16, 2014

Day 114

Day 114
Thur. Jan. 16, 2014

I woke up midday and did my pile of laundry. The laundry room was pretty occupied today and I had to wait around ten minutes before there was an empty space.

It started snowing later in the afternoon and had accumulated a fair bit for my INTST101 class in the evening. The class was a very though-provoking class as we reference USA to an empire. Is USA an empire? After a long discussion about revisionist theories and their reasonings, I am nearly convinced that USA is an empire and that we've become so unaware of it. Then again, I may sound like a conspirator to plot against USA and be jailed for treason or something.

Another late night with my Aussie friend before she disappears into her busy schedule and may never come back...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and give your feedback. Thanks!