Friday, January 31, 2014

Day 129

Day 129
Fri. Jan. 31, 2014

Happy Chinese New Year to all! My walk to the shuttle bus was a cold one and I had to leave early due to the fact that I needed to mail a points card back home to my parents. It seems like people rarely mail these days and I kind of miss it.

GBDA102 in Stratford had two country presentations. South Africa and Scotland were interesting presentations, but were not convincing enough for me to visit there. We worked on our group discussions on our own country's currency and examine how it affects trade with Canada. The Australian dollar has been strong in the past year and I remember it well because I always check the Australian dollar at work in the airport.

In ECON101, the class was very dry and slow. Not sure if it was the food coma or that the presentation was very confusing and had little engagement. This class worries me because I don't think I can do well.

I spent the remainder of the day chatting with my girlfriend and trying to get as much time I can with her before her Florida vacation. In the back of my mind, I miss my Aussie friend. I tell my girlfriend this and I ask her if one day we can visit Australia together and she said yes. Somehow everything revolves around Australia...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and give your feedback. Thanks!