Thursday, January 9, 2014

Day 107

Day 107
Thur. Jan. 9, 2014

I slept in today knowing that there is no GER101 lab in the morning. As I woke up in the afternoon, I began to go over my weekend German homework. That is when I became insane after seeing the assigned pages were all written in German. I can not even understand what the question is asking me since we have never been taught about phrases or words. I was at a disadvantage here since most folks in my class have some sort of German background while I had none.

INTST101 was scheduled during the night time. The professor was very funny and very enthusiastic about what he was teaching. The special thing about this course was that he wrote all the notes and ideas on the whiteboard and did no presentation slides. Since I take notes by hand in all my classes, this note taking was really easy. This brings me the idea that if he can write a lot of notes...so can I.

I'm looking to alternate options to GER101 as I discussed with my girlfriend and my parents about dropping it. The question is if this GBDA program was suitable for me or whether or not I should even be in university. Tough choices...life changing once I make them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and give your feedback. Thanks!