Sunday, January 19, 2014

Day 117

Day 117
Sun. Jan. 19, 2014

Today I stayed home the full day and relaxed knowing that I get the Monday and Tuesday off. I watched Ender's Game as suggested from my friends and I must say it's an amazing space movie since Star Wars and Star Trek.

Later the evening I decided to order pizza online from PizzaPizza because I had a good time time experience with them. The reason I didn't order from them anymore was that their goods are very expensive compare to TwicetheDeal. Anyways, I waited for 32 minutes and had a very rude and impatient delivery man which has totally blown my chances for giving them a second chance. With more money paid for a product and service, I would expect it worth my money. Goodbye PizzaPizza, please take your business elsewhere until you train your employees well with the expensive products you sell.

The remainder of the night was enjoyed by me gaming with my friends and eating expensive good pizza.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and give your feedback. Thanks!