Saturday, January 18, 2014

Day 116

Day 116
Sat. Jan. 18, 2014

I must admit, I've been slacking a bit lately due to me sleeping in. Most importantly what's really going on in my head is that I know today will be my last and final day to bid farewell to the Australian girl that I onced chased. Yes, I recalled from my previous entries about a girl I chased for over 1 year plus...well, this is her. Despite having a girlfriend at this moment in time, my girlfriend is aware of this Aussie.

This Aussie had been a very nice girl and became one of my closest friends to me. Like my girlfriend, I have developed a sense of closeness, trust, and loyalty to her. She told me her final school year was going to be very busy for her and that she must close off all un-school related things to focus if she wanted to go to a good university. Truth is, we developed a really close friendship for the past 1 year 9 months starting the day I met her. Letting her go and the thought of never seeing her again was the hardest part.

Why am I writing so much for just one girl? She's not like any other girl that's for sure and I know she deserves much more recognition for what she's contributed to my life. At the end of day, we said our wishes and did not give goodbyes hoping that that was not the end to our friendship. Hoping that one day our paths will cross again...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and give your feedback. Thanks!