Thursday, January 23, 2014

Day 121

Day 121
Thur. Jan. 23, 2014

Over time here at Waterloo, I've faced a lot of struggles not only physically, but also mentally. I've been following a downward slope for quite some time for an unknown cause. I really need to look into where is the origin of this mess.

The only thing I look forward to today is INTST101 because of such a fun interesting class. Today's discussion was about the environment and theories of global warming and greenhouse gases. It was quite a compelling and controversial topic to be discussed, but I felt that the professsor handled the distrubtion of points in a fair unbiased manner.

After the class, me and my mates went to Burger King to eat a light snack before heading our ways. I must say it was a good day due to the INTST101 class. The day was left celebrating with my girlfriend of our five month mark. It was great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and give your feedback. Thanks!