Thursday, January 30, 2014

Day 128

Day 128
Thur. Jan. 30, 2014

I woke up early to get ready to meet up with my friend to sign up for Human VS Zombies and then had a meal. Feeling thirsty, I swiped my WatCard on a vending machine and it dispensed nothing and took my money. I guess I have to suffer with a lost overpriced drink due to some technical malfunction.

In the afternoon, my mate and I did the ECON101 quiz and got a pretty decent mark together. We went our ways for the remainder of the day before we meet again in INTST101.

In INTST101, we talked about religion and how conflicts have risen due to religious beliefs. I learned more insight about the Israel and Arab conflict and the China and Tibet conflict. Later the night, I called my family in Taiwan to celebrate their Chinese New Year. Stratford is tomorrow so I better sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and give your feedback. Thanks!