Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Day 120

Day 120
Wed. Jan. 22, 2014

Today was the supposed online quiz for ECON101 and I knew I was going to conduct my readings after I finish ARTS111. The morning of the day was spent on organizing my desk for a better study environment.

ARTS111 discussed about gender differences and expectations in career and then looked on the basics of creating an E-Portfolio which I had acquired the skills in ARBUS200. Every day in class, I can not help, but think about how this class will help me discover who I am and what my potentials are.

After ARTS111, I went home and began studying two chapters worth of material for a span of three hours listening to concentration music pieces on Youtube. When I did my ECON101 quiz, I realized that the questions were badly worded, tenses were different, and material not covered in class. Upon submission, I received a near passing grade which definitely dropped my level of confidence and affected my morale.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and give your feedback. Thanks!