Saturday, January 11, 2014

Day 109

Day 109
Sat. Jan. 11, 2014

It is certain that I am looking at dropping my GER101 class as it is too stressful and challenging for me to handle. I have discussed it with my parents and they suggested that I pick up SPAN101 either in a spring term or fall term to make up for the lost language course credit.

As for other courses, I need to buy my required textbooks for GBDA102 and INTS101 on Monday to complete my readings and an online quiz. If I drop GER101, I may be able to focus all energy on the remaining course. As for my GER101 textbooks that I have already bought...I will need to sell it under retail price by a lot since it is of no use to me anymore.

I really hope ARTS111 help me in discovering what my career really is as I have no clue at this time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and give your feedback. Thanks!