Friday, January 17, 2014

Day 115

Day 115
Fri. Jan. 17, 2014

I woke up this morning to a bright day and light snow for my Stratford Fridays. I've come to the realization that Term 1's Stratford days were much better mainly because I had a class to look forward to which was GBDA103. Now, it feels like classes are dull and not interactive.

GBDA102 was a fine class other than the fact that one of the group members was totally disengaged from group discussions. Since she was not present in last week's discussion because she didn't attend and now her lack of interest reminds me of ARBUS200 struggles with a bad teammate. I guess that's life...you always have the bad team players.

Anyways ECON101 was a long dreadful class as I had a very dry presentation and that I wasn't able to relate and connect the concepts. Not sure if it was the presentation of the material or my lack on interest in economics…

Later on the bus ride back, I had a discussion with my classmates and overheard them thinking of leaving this program or transferring to something else due to the practicality and relevance to a future job. The main point was discussed that we are learning things where a job has not existed yet.

What am I doing here? Have I made the right choice?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and give your feedback. Thanks!