Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Day 127

Day 127
Wed. Jan. 29, 2014

I woke up to a snowy afternoon and received a text from my friend about Human VS Zombies sign-ups on campus. Since last term I missed out, I figured I'll meet up with him tomorrow and sign up for the game. I figured to kill two birds with one stone and that we should buddy up for the ECON101 quiz.

ARTS111 in the afternoon was a typical class so there was nothing to report. I think the only thing to report is this international student from China. He always seems to have something to object or counter the instructor's points and following down our lessons for the day. Sometimes I wish he respect the Canadian culture and not bring his culture to ruin the image for Asians. I have been in stereotypes where people think I'm my China, but I'm not and I don't carry their attitudes and values.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and give your feedback. Thanks!