Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Day 113

Day 113
Wed. Jan. 15, 2014

ARTS111 today looked at my Career Thoughts Inventory score and it turns out that I have a lot of issues with me deciding my career due to uncertainties. Let's be honest, I have no clue what I want to do upon graduating my GBDA program. I'm not sure of the career possibilities I have or the right credentials needed for a specific job.

Today was supposedly going to be my laundry day since I skipped out yesterday and clothes weren't piling up that substantially. It will be a must tomorrow as I am not the kind of guy who leaves dirty clothes all of the place.

I spent the remainder of the night catching up with my Australian friend, whom I will not say,  talking about life, school, etc until I nearly passed out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and give your feedback. Thanks!