Saturday, February 1, 2014

Day 130

Day 130
Sat. Feb. 1, 2014

Oh look it's February already! Today was a day spent on cleaning my room and conducting some researches on Australia for my GBDA102. What a fun day looking at the country of my dreams? You know what they say about the American dream? Well, I have an Australian dream.

Later the night, I ordered from TwicetheDeal and got a speedy delivery with the driver knowing me after ordering many times. I think a relationship has been built and their service is now up to par. As for PizzaPizza, I am officially done with them because of their expensive products and poor service. The day was spent with me gaming with my fellow mates and then doing some management work for the community.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and give your feedback. Thanks!