Friday, February 14, 2014

Day 143

Day 143
Fri. Feb. 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day! I'm surprised that I'm even in the mood to be jolly and wake up early for the shuttle bus.
GBDA102 exam was first and I was ready to face it probably due to the close relevance to INTST101 and the fact that concepts were clearly thought in class. Overall, I think I did fairly ok on the exam.

ECON101 exam was a total destruction. I was almost tempted to randomly draw graphs that made no sense or guess the numbers. Since there was only two multiple choice, the rest were written and it was safe to say that I was screwed. If I'm lucky, I may get a borderline pass.

In summary, if I can study one hour in GBDA102 or INTST101 and theoretically get 70% minimum whereas if I studied in ECON101 and get 20%, the benefits of studying GBDA102 and INTST101 out weights studying for ECON101.

For dinner, me and my roommate went to Mel's Diner and ordered the Elvis Burger. Despite their infamous 3 Pound burger, I though the burger I ordered was going to be small, but instead received a 1 Pound burger. I was amazed, but I know I have a big stomach and I finished it with ease. One of the waitress that was serving us was amazingly good-looking. She was a blonde with a really nice complexion and perhaps even had good facial symmetry. Despite her being off the charts, I was loyal to my girlfriend and resisted the urge to ask for a phone number.

Later the night I spent my time chatting with my Aussie friend. Her school is pretty busy as well so we only get to chat once a week for now. Better than nothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and give your feedback. Thanks!