Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Day 154

Day 154
Tues. Feb. 25, 2014

Today was quite an unproductive day other than the fact that I completed my ARTS111 personality type assessment online due tomorrow. It turns out that I am the type of person who enjoys helping people out and working with others. Just thinking about the three drivers that I had helped with the snow confirms that without me second guessing myself.

The remainder of the day was spent on writing out good chapters for my friends to follow the story. The demand has been ever increasing ever since I put them as characters of the story each giving them a purpose to the greater plot. Creative juices are out and I am pumping out chapters pretty fast due to the demand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and give your feedback. Thanks!