Monday, February 10, 2014

Day 139

Day 139
Mon. Feb. 10, 2014

I woke up late this morning from a long night yesterday. I noticed that I had officially sort of lost it with my learning mindset. I was just going to complete my ARTS111 as usual and do my reflections assignment simply because it's easy and relevant to me.

In ARTS111, we went over some slides about more career decisions It turns out that I have my strengths in working with people. More like the educating, mentoring, helping, etc. that kind of thing.

Later the night was supposedly our ECON101 study session with friends until they turned it into a poker night to celebrate my roommate's birthday. The only time I was going to review ECON101 material was gone...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and give your feedback. Thanks!