Thursday, February 6, 2014

Day 135

Day 135
Thur. Feb. 6, 2014

I sort of slept in to the afternoon due to a long chat with my Aussie mate and I figured that there was time for sleeping in. Before I know it, it was INTST101 and it was a snowy walk to campus. This class always amazes me with the amount of interesting knowledge I learn about our world. The professor is very engaging and enthusiastic about his knowledge which makes me interested in paying attention and learning. Next week for this class, there is going to be a mid-term exam and I hope to do well.

I slept really early because I wanted to get enough sleep for Stratford tomorrow. It seems like I rarely get enough sleep before my Fridays. Time to sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and give your feedback. Thanks!