Sunday, February 9, 2014

Day 138

Day 138
Sun. Feb. 9, 2014

Another day doing nothing and I'm proud of it. I think I may have totally lost it in terms of learning or some sort of learning. There is something that screws with your mindset after you join the workforce for over a year plus. Why spend money sitting when you can earn money instead?

I had a long talk with my parents and it appears that I am heading in the direction of dropping out of this university. Let's be honest, who cares if it's reputable or famous? If you are not passionate about learning in the specific area you want to pursue, it's a waste of money and a waste of a boring career. Do I really want a job from this degree that gives me no interest? Absolutely not!

I am looking at new alternatives as I speak...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and give your feedback. Thanks!