Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Day 141

Day 141
Wed. Feb. 12, 2014

I woke up early today to get my laundry complete and then get my work done for ARTS111. The autobiography assignment was due and I had completed it ahead of time. The work from that wasn't too bad despite a 4-6 page report. It's writing my life story and I'm into writing stories so it was moderately easy.

Today for ARTS111, we had a card sort to find out my values. It turns out that I value a lot of things...perhaps too much? I don't know, but I know that I got a reflection to write before tomorrow.

In the evening, I did my ECON101 quiz and failed. Yes, I failed miserably because I have absolutely no clue what the question was asking nor did I understood the concept. As a matter of fact, I'm done with this!

I called my parents to report my progress of the ECON101 course and had a very long rant about it. I remember my ARTS111 instructor mentioning about a bad experience with something will also affect your career decison making skills. Perhaps she is right as this experience is a very bad one with Waterloo and future economics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and give your feedback. Thanks!