Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Day 134

Day 134
Wed. Feb. 5, 2014

Woke up early to get some work done with some reading of GBDA102 and then went for ARTS111 class. The class was quite interesting as we talked about the remaining factors in career decisions before going onto the autobiography paper due next week.

When I went home, I was surprised to see that my Aussie friend have chosen to come back and chat with me. I was so happy to see her because I didn't want to lose her. I spent the remainder of the night chatting with her and catching up on things. Later, we decided that we talk on her weekends some more. For those people questioning where is my girlfriend in all of this, my girlfriend knows about it because I tell her. In fact both girls know each other exist because I am that open about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and give your feedback. Thanks!