Thursday, February 20, 2014

Day 149

Day 149
Thurs. Feb. 20, 2014

This day was perhaps the most exciting and intense day I had since the Vancouver 2010 Olympics. I was watching the Womens Gold Hockey game between Canada and the USA. USA was leading 2-0 when in the last period we made a two-goal epic comeback to bring us to the overtime when there was three minutes left. In the overtime, Canada shot the winning goal and brought us to gold. I was so proud and I sang our national anthem proudly of our achievement. I can't wait for the Mens Hockey game tomorrow between USA and Canada. I'm confident in our team...after all, miracles do happen.

In the evening, I did my daily Skype with my girlfriend before I went off to do my story writing. The audience has grown again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and give your feedback. Thanks!