Monday, February 17, 2014

Day 146

Day 146
Mon. Feb. 17, 2014

The first day of the week to nothing! I stayed in the house mainly because of the amount of snow accumulated outside and the icy roads. Why bother going outside when you don't need to?

I wanted RoboCop, the new version, and I must tell you it was a horrible remake of the originals. I do not recommend it for people to watch as I found it to be a waste of my time. After the movie, I went online with my friends to game and had loads of fun. During my gaming, there was an internet outage so I decided to write a short story in regards to my gaming community. Everyone loved it and demanded more.

In short, I like this week. I can do what I enjoy doing...write.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and give your feedback. Thanks!