Saturday, February 8, 2014

Day 137

Day 137
Sat. Feb. 8, 2014

I have a confession to make...I am leaning towards leaving this university. This is isn't the program I want to do and what I'm passionate about. This has been lurking in the back of my mind for quite some while and I want to get it off my chest. I have Skyped my parents about this and that I am very upset with my decision here in my life.

I practically did nothing productive today as I drown in deep thought. I was also discussing with my girlfriend about my decision and she told me that she will support me in whatever I want to do with my life. I told her how I could have made a minimum annual salary of $25K during first year at university, but I chose to spend over $15K on tuition, books, and extra expenses over something of no potential and interest to me.

The only thing to calm my mind is talking to my girlfriend and my Australian friend for the remainder of the day where I bring my mind to a state of calmness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and give your feedback. Thanks!