Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Day 155

Day 155
Wed. Feb. 26, 2014

Today I originally wanted to do laundry, but I accidentally slept in till noon. Last night's snow and wind had accumulated over the icy patches making my walk to campus more treacherous.

ARTS111 was a typical class with the Chinese international student mildly interrupting his class with his thoughts as usual. Today we were talking about extrovert and introvert personalities and the instructor said that she was an introvert. When the student blurted out that he had guessed it right, the instructor asked him how so and he simply replied that she was old. The whole class laughed at him for being so insensitive and rude while I was holding myself back from calling him out to stop bringing his Chinese culture without taking consideration of our Canadian culture.

Later, I spent the night video Skyping with my girlfriend and had a good day overall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and give your feedback. Thanks!