Thursday, February 13, 2014

Day 142

Day 142
Thur. Feb. 13, 2014

Today was the INTST101 midterm exam...fabulous! I had a new mindset with these exams. There are three exams to combat and I know I'm going to lose one for sure. If one is going to affect all my battles, I rather lose one battle and hold the line for two. So I picked up my book and briefly skimmed all reading materials and notes.

Later, my friend called me up to meet on campus for dinner and do a quick review for the exam. We went over the exam potential questions and then was about to head for class when two blonde girls approached us and handed each of us a Valentine's day card. It was lovely because it was really nice and cute for girls to be handing out Valentine's card especially when mine had a name on it. Is there a meaning?

INTST101 exam was not as hard as I expected because I had paid attention in all my classes. Despite a lot of writing in short answers and one essay, it was safe to say that I felt confident in the exam.

I headed home and looked at my GBDA102 textbook to study for tomorrow. I've given up studying on ECON101 and focused remaning energies on GBDA102. One down, two to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and give your feedback. Thanks!