Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Day 133

Day 133
Tues. Feb. 4, 2014

I woke up this morning with a bad headache...perhaps it's due to the poker/party last night and I'm still zoned out. Too bad I have a GBDA102 meeting or I would have slept in.

The usual meeting room was booked so we had to settle for a cafe on campus to conduct on research on Australia. While conducting my research, the slightest thought occurred to me about the Aussie girl. I wonder if she would be proud that I chose her country to present because I wanted to make her proud that I did my homework on her country.

Well, the remainder of the day was spent texting my girlfriend in Florida while she was on vacation. Gosh I want to go to someplace warm with no snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and give your feedback. Thanks!