Monday, February 3, 2014

Day 132

Day 132
Mon. Feb. 3, 2014

Well I woke up early today to get my laundry done and then hurried off to go over my ARTS111 work before I headed to class. A lot of snow has piled up and and it has started to get on my nerves. Banks of snows and winds of all direction is making my walk to campus unpleasant.

In ARTS111 today, it was a fun class as we did a mock pop quiz to see who paid attention in class. I survived to the second last round and I was quite happy. I noticed that there was a paper due next week and took note to get it started in the weekend.

Poker night was tonight and I came in first place. After a two week loss, it was my comeback time to knock the defending champion from his throne and right to bragging.

As for self reflection days, I wonder if this daily logging is even worth it anymore...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and give your feedback. Thanks!