Friday, February 21, 2014

Day 150

Day 150
Fri. Feb. 21, 2014

Wow, it's day 150 already. Today I woke up pretty early to catch the battle between USA and Canada in the Mens Semifinal Hockey. It was a very intense game as the score was kept at 1-0 for Canada. After seeing our victory with the US, I am confident that we will win the Swedish on Sunday's Gold Hockey Game. Today was a glorious day for me as I was swept with pride as Canada was reaching the medals closer to the tops 3.

In the evening, I played around with online poker games and had an okay run of winnings. I hate it when people keep going "All In" when they are solely betting on the cards they got drawn. There is no skill, but a dominant play of who has the most money.

In the late night, I managed to get a quick chat with my Aussie mate before she had to hurry away to do some heavy school work. She said she'll make up for the lost time and that we can chat soon. On the note of girls, looking forward to Sunday as my girlfriend and I reach the six month mark. Going strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and give your feedback. Thanks!